(These are a few samples of my work. Additional writing and course samples are available by request.)
Software, Tech, and Supply Chain
ProShip – Top 8 Ways to Cut Parcel Shipping Costs
Better Songs – Songwriting Software: Top 10 Recommendations for Songwriters
FleetUp – HOS: Say Goodbye to HOS Violations
Demand Forecasting, S&OP, and Supply Chain Training
Lead content and training program developer in Demand Forecasting for 26
plants. Sales force training and incentive administrator.
- Basics of Supply Chain
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning Overview (SIOP)
- Basics of Demand Forecasting for Supply Chain Professionals
- Intro to Database Management and Data Cleansing
- Rules-Based Statistical Forecast Modeling
- Forecast Accuracy Reporting and Continuous Improvement
- Performing Data Analysis and Forecast and System Issue Root Cause Analysis
- Interactive Training DVD for i2 Demand Planner Implementation Project
- Sales Reporting Systems and Salesperson Incentive Training
- Train the Trainer Course in Demand Forecasting
Speaking and Publications
“Six Experts Confide On Your Facebook Agony.” Published in the Smart Retailer, March/April 2014. (Featured in.)
“Why Manufacturers Are Also in the Content Business – And Your Best Strategies for Success.” Pittsburgh, PA and Horseheads, NY, Personal Development Meetings Presentations. 2014.
“The Evolution of Cutler-Hammer’s Forecasting Process: A Rules-Based System For Forecasting Erratic Demand.” Speaker – IBF (Institute of Business Forecasting) Supply Chain Forecasting Conference 2003.
“How Forecasting Needs Change After Software Implementation and How Companies Deal With Them.” Speaker – IBF Business Forecasting Best Practices Conference 2001.
“Challenges in the Post Forecasting Software/System Implementation Phase.” Published in the Journal of Business Forecasting, Winter 2001-02.