These are they typical ways I help my clients. Need a customized package? Just ask!
I’m available on a project, contract, or retainer basis.
Blog posts, articles, and case studies
- Ongoing, results-oriented blog content packages – Goal-oriented content that grows your leads, comments, social interaction, and more (insert your metrics here).
- Launch support – Launch plans and content strategies as well as blog post writing and guest post content (packages).
- Web content – Lead-generating Home and About pages, Product or Service pages, and Testimonials.
- Monthly/Quarterly Strategy Reviews – Key metric tracking and analysis, case studies and testimonials, recommendations for strategy improvements and content updates.
Books, special reports, and e-books
- Books and e-books that grow your industry authority and visibility.
- Incentives that grow your list.
Videos and screencasts
- Visually engaging and sharable slide presentations.
- How-to video walk-throughs for instructional purposes.
- Email onboarding and marketing plans that encourage engagement and action.
- Content writing for automated email follow-ups.
Online and email courses
- Audience surveys; gathering, analyzing, and reporting on data.
- Pilot course development and content creation.
- Full course creation including worksheets, quizzes, video resources, and more.
- Pre- and post-course student and instructor evaluations.
Learn about my extensive course writing and training experience here.
Who I work with
We should talk if you’re a forward-thinking membership- or subscription-based business, SaaS provider, or organization who needs ongoing training and communications to build and maintain a loyal customer base.
Just so you know —
- I don’t write boring academic, jargon-filled, or acronym-heavy copy. Ugh.
- I don’t use consultant-ese or buzzwords. As a matter of fact, I’ll create a mean game of BS Bingo when I hear others using it. 😉
- I don’t create slides or pages that you have to squint at or that are crammed with unreadable data or text. What’s the point?
- I don’t work with committees. I’ll need one point of contact with your organization.
If all this sounds good to you, let’s talk!